Dell WD19S 180W USB-C Docking Station Out-of-Stock
Boost your PC’s power on the world’s most powerful and first modular dock with a future-ready design.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Power your connections
Power your day: Dell ExpressCharge allows you to charge up to 80% in one houri, making it the most efficient way to manage the workday.
Energize your workload: Get more done, even faster with Dell ExpressCharge Boost – a feature that provides up to a 35% charge in just 20 minutesi.
Unmatched charging: Increase your power delivery by up to 30% more than standard USB-Ci on our fastest charging family of docks, delivering 130W of power with the 180W adapter.
Built for the future
Mix and match: Evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease if you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems.
Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, no matter what system you use. Plus, with support for dual FHD or a single QuadHD monitor, you can connect to everything you need.
Clean and clutter-free: Stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers the complete flexibility with the built-in one-meter cable.
Information in a flash: With data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices.
Optimize your workspace
Smooth and seamless: Work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client Command Suite and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock.
Secure manageability: Keep your information safe with MAC Address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, Wake-on-LAN and more, it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
Ports & Slots:
1. USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 | 2. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare | 3. Combo Audio/Headset | 4. Audio Out | 5. DisplayPort 1.4 | 6. HDMI 2.0b | 7. USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort | 8. Dual USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 | 9. Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 | 10. Power In