PCLINE covers most locations in Australia but doesn’t accept international orders. Once we receive the order, it is usually processed with 1-2 business days. Delivery time is estimated average time, some delivery may take longer.
1. Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), neither PCLINE nor any of its agents will be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of any delay in delivery of the Goods to you or delay in the availability of Goods for pick up in store, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise at all.
2. On delivery you may be required to sign a proof of delivery document. If you are not available to take delivery, your Goods will be taken to a local depot or post office and a calling card containing the relevant contact details will be left at the delivery address.
3. It is the customer’s responsibility to be available for delivery at the designated address and to sign and accept the goods, redelivery attempts may cost extra and may be passed on to customer if delivery address is unattended. The customer is responsible for all extra freight charges, which include redelivery, redirection, refused shipments and incorrectly given delivery details.
4. If goods received are not as per your order, please contact us in writing within 24 hours of receiving the delivery. Do not open any packaging or use the goods as it will be deemed an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for return. All claims for shortages/incorrect shipment must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
5. If the parcel appears damaged in any way upon delivery, please ensure that the courier makes note of the damage before signing for receipt of the product. If you fail to note the damage, you will not be able to claim for goods damaged during transit.
6.If goods received seem to have damaged packaging, do not open any original packaging or use the item as it will be deemed as an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for return. Once we receive the damaged product back we will have a replacement shipped out. If we cannot replace the item, we will provide you with a full refund.
a)Please note in this case PCLINE cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged deliveries after they have been dropped off
b)You are not entitled to any refund or exchange just because any packaging is damaged in transit. The packaging exists to protect the Goods themselves.
7.If products are in stock, we will ship all orders within 1-2 business days. Delivery times can vary between 1-7 business days depending on your location within Australia. If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 3 business days of receiving your order.
After placing your order and you have selected to pickup, a request will be sent to us. You will also receive an automated email confirming your order has been placed.
Once your order is ready, you will be given an Email notification which you would bring to collect your order. We do get many orders a day and do endeavour to respond to all orders. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, please email the store or call us.
When picking up a prepaid order you must provide photo identification to store staff to verify that you are the purchaser. If requested, you must allow PCLINE staff to take a copy of this identification for fraud prevention purposes. The copy will not be used by PCLINE for any other purpose or disclosed to any person outside of PCLINE.
If you have any question or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org