Stock availability and Pricing
Our website is updated regularly and stock level indicators are accurate as of that time. If we determine that we do not have a particular Product in your order in stock, then we will use reasonable endeavors to order the relevant Products.
If we are not able to source the product from our supplier, we may need to cancel the order for the product and provide you with a refund; or
If we are able to source the product from a different supplier at a higher price than originally advertised, we will give you a choice as to whether you wish to purchase the product at the higher price. If you decide that you no longer want the product, we will provide you with a refund of the original price paid.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and do not include delivery
1. PCLINE reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order it has previously accepted. Where PCLINE cancels your Order, we will send you an e-mail notifying you of cancellation. If payment has been made, PCLINE will refund any money paid in respect of that order in full.
2. Cancellation of orders involving any computer system that is already built will incur a minimum 20% cancellation fee. Cancellation of any order that has been fully prepared for delivery, which has been either partly or fully paid, will incur a minimum 20% cancellation fee.
3. Cancellation of specially ordered items – order to order, special order – will incur a minimum of 20% cancellation fee. This fee is not applicable where CPL Online cannot supply the goods.
4. All cancellations requests are required to be made in writing.
5. Cancellations after products have been shipped will result in the customer being liable for all shipping and handling as well as any cancellation fees which may apply.
6. In cases where an order is available and no payment has been received, we reserve the right to cancel that order after 48 hours of it being made.
7. Except to the extent otherwise required by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law), PCLINE will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of cancellation of your Order, whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, equity, restitution, strict liability, under statute or otherwise.