Dell KM7120W Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
Seamlessly connect to three PCs.
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
Seamlessly connect to three PCs. The two Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4GHz wireless connection methods allow you to switch easily across your laptop, desktop or 2-in-1 with a click of a button.
Instantly pair each device with your compatible Windows 10 system via Bluetooth without having to configure in Settings every time with Microsoft Swift Pairi. Compatibility with Windows, Chrome, Android and Mac provide maximum flexibility across all your devices.
Built to last
With 36 months of battery life, it lasts 3 times longer than its previous generation. Now you do not have be concerned with frequent battery replacements.
Rest assured of the quality. Should it not work within the 3-year warranty period, Dell’s Advanced Exchange Service ships you a replacement combo the next business day so your work is uninterrupted. Rigorous testing ensures that the combo works perfectly with your Dell system.
Rapid responses via the 1600 DPI sensor helps you navigate effortlessly, especially across your high-resolution 4K screen. Its optical sensor offers accurate tracking and is ideal for use on most desk surfaces.
Tilt the keyboard to your desired angle to type comfortably. Program shortcuts for your keyboard and mouse for quick navigation to your preferred applications. The intuitive positioning makes them easy to access every time.
The Dell Peripheral Manager software lets you customize and manage your keyboards and mice efficiently. Pair devices, program shortcuts, check battery and connectivity status and even deploy latest firmware updates easily.
1. Mode of pairing: RF 2.4 GHz | 2. Mode of pairing: Bluetooth 5.0 | 3. Toggle button | 4. Scroll wheel (with Tilt) | 5. Programmable buttons | 6. Programmable keys (F1 to F12) | 7. Battery status indicator
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and 10; Mac; Linux (Redhat/Ubuntu); Chrome; and Android OS
- Windows 8.1 and 10; Mac; Linux (Redhat/Ubuntu); Chrome; and Android OS
Dell Peripheral Manager
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, 10 or later
What’s in the Box
Dell Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo - KM7120W
Keyboard: 2 x AA Batteries
Mouse: 1 x AA Battery