Microsoft Office Home & Business 2019 (Retail Package)
• One-time purchase for 1 PC or Mac
• Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
• Licensed for home and commercial use
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
The essentials to get it all done. Office Home and Business 2019 is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, for Windows 10. A one-time purchase installed on 1 PC or Mac for use at home or work.
Versatile Program Selection
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 provides the classic 2019 versions of Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint for your compatible computer to address different productivity requirements. For Windows 10 devices.
Share Your Story
Featuring PowerPoint Zoom, Office Home and Business 2019 offers enhanced flexibility when making presentations through non-linear narratives with interactive summary slides and sleek zooming. This lets you easily capture your audience’s attention and maintain their focus on important elements.
Optimised Data Presentation
Built with improved scaling and multiple chart types, Microsoft Office 2019’s Excel enhances how your findings are presented to make them easier to understand. It also comes with a TimeLine option to easily display events chronologically across a linear time progression.
The software bundle’s Office 2019 Outlook offers fast highlighting of key contacts to let you quickly add them to your email or calendar item and save time. Just add the @ symbol by their name when writing an email or setting up a calendar entry.